FusionPBX for ex-Trixbox users

This blog is intended to be read in sequential order as it is a series of steps that I followed to build a fully functioning fusionpbx phone system. However you might just need to find out how to do a particular thing so you might want to use the search box below to find that specific step. Please give feedback - if you know a better way to do something share it!

Monday, November 7

Unrelated to fusionpbx but maybe you'll find it useful

I've recently started a new general blog.  The new blog will contain information about various technical solutions to things and information about free software solutions that I use and recommend.

If you are interested take a browse to http://techsol.bugs3.com

Please note that it has only just started, so there isn't a lot there yet.  But I'm going to try to add at least one thing most weeks.  Theoretically that will be achievable since there is lots of free software that I use and therefore I should always have something I can comment on.  Apart from free software, whenever I develop a solution for something that is not completely unique and no one else would have a use for it, I'll document it on there for other people to use if they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment