FusionPBX for ex-Trixbox users

This blog is intended to be read in sequential order as it is a series of steps that I followed to build a fully functioning fusionpbx phone system. However you might just need to find out how to do a particular thing so you might want to use the search box below to find that specific step. Please give feedback - if you know a better way to do something share it!

Tuesday, September 7

Dial plans - an easy mistake

One of the mistakes I keep making in the dial plans is that I enter a number that I want people to dial in order to reach a special function on the phone system, instead of entering a regular expression defining that number.  So for instance if I want them to dial 1 to reach a function I have been setting my condition as destination_number=1 but this is wrong.  The correct condition is destination_number=^1$

Don't get caught in the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment